Amazon & FDA
Amazon FDA certificates have become a near necessity when selling in the food, health and beauty categoriesy. Amazon often does not accept a registration number or statement of compliance. It requires a FDA certificate of registration. This can be extremely frustrating because the FDA does not issue certificate for registration. In the case of a food, a dietary supplement or cosmetic the only formal document that is possible to obtain is if there is a new ingredient or color additive. In many cases sellers do not need to submit this type of ingredient approval.
FDA registration certificates or Amazon FDA certificates as they may be called are a service we offer all our clients. An Amazon FDA certificate can be generated in just a couple of hours.
Important Government Agencies Info
In addition to all the U.S. Customs regulations for imported cargo, some commodities require clearance from Partner Government Agencies (PGA) before they are permitted full release into American commerce.
We recommend starting your research as soon as possible since that helps us to help you.
Government agencies to check before importing:
- Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Fish & Wildlife Service (FWS)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)